Wednesday, June 9, 2010

whoops!

so even though my goal was to have as little administrative/bout production work to do on this bout as possible, I keep finding myself taking stuff on.  (For example - our Ticket Bitch had complications in her life, so I took over that.  Then our Community Outreach contact needed to get door prizes, so I helped out with that.  Then there's the general money issues, since I'm Treasurer and all that about which I need to concern myself.)

It's entirely my fault that I have so much on my plate - my general philosophy is "if you want something done to your satisfaction, you have to do it yourself."  At some point I will learn that it's okay to release the reins a little bit.

In other news, I'd like to wish a happy birthday to the inspiration behind 691 - Maverick is nine today.  Happy birthday, dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment