Thursday, October 14, 2010

so!

the bout went well, our team won, I only fucked up once, maybe twice.  yay!

so our last bout of the season is a special round-robin thingy where we are dividing the league into three equal teams.  Tonight was our first night of scrimmaging in our new teams, and as I played, getting way more minor penalties than I should have for false starts and illegal procedures, I realized - this is the first time I've scrimmaged since, oh....July?

Yeah.  Our bench manager said I looked "floppy" out there, and I agreed with her - I felt floppy.  Weird and all over the place and stuff like that.

I did, however, get in an awesome hit on the other team's jammer (who happens to be Coach Superstar, who's coming back into the realm of skating after giving birth to her daughter).  So that was kinda nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment