Monday, December 12, 2011

what's new? not much

let's see.  Saturday night was our end of the year party and the awards committee did a cool thing where they took all the jams this year where our jammer scored 15+ points, and gave a special sticker award to each of the blockers in those jams.  So now I have 5 special sticker awards, yay!

The party was circus-themed.  I wrapped myself in pink tulle and went as overpriced circus cotton candy.  'Twas fun.

Since my husband bought himself a hefty piece of audio equipment not too long ago, I decided that my Christmas present will be NEW SKATES FOR ME WAHOOO and I'm going to go to Five Stride Skate Shop in January to get them custom-made.  I'm muchly excited and need to figure out what I want to get.  I like the boots I've had for the last 3+ years (Riedell 265) but they stretched out quite a bit.  I am also trying to decide if I want to get 45 degree kingpin plates or not.  DECISIONS, DECISIONS.


No comments:

Post a Comment