Monday, January 30, 2012

wheeeeeee!

I was at the stop light.  I look through the intersection and see the UPS truck parked in front of my house.

"C'MON, HURRY UP!!!!" I yell at the light.  It mocks me and does not change.  I seriously contemplating just running the light - nothing's coming.

FINALLY, the light changes.  I speed through and pull into my driveway, just as the UPS driver has finished attaching the "tried delivering; sorry!" car.

a Queen and her wheels; so happy together!
I already like the plates heaps more than my old ones.  Before I could *never* figure out how to keep my toe stops from spinning, so I'd just crank them down all the way and deal with it.  But now I can keep them a little lower and hold them in place with the allen wrench.  Yaaaay!

Now if I could only *skate* on them, I'd be all set.

No comments:

Post a Comment