Thursday, June 28, 2012

eee cee dee ecks

So imagine my surprise when I realized that of our entire league, I was the only skater who was in any sort of scrimmage/bout.

I WAS GOING TO BE REPRESENTING THE LEAGUE AT ECDX.

So I freaked out, just a little.  And by a little, I mean a lot.

Southpaws lost the bout by a crazy margin, but it was fun.  The other skaters were like "c'mon, let's do this strategy" and I was like "okay, even though we never do that strategy in this situation".  I jammed and got lead jam and then immediately backblocked someone.

But everyone said I represented well, so I'm content.

Didn't have any luck with the Riedell people on my skates, so I think I'm going to try and get very sturdy toe guards and hope that works.

And I *didn't* lose my engagement ring this time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment