Wednesday, February 19, 2014

I need help, or something

our practice space is unavailable for us this week because the kids are on Winter Break, so we did an off-skates practice on Monday, and it went pretty much as expected.


I don't feel better after exercising; I don't get the serotonin/dopamine/whatever flow.  I just feel tired and hungry and bitchy, oh so bitchy.  I spend the entire time going this sucks I could be doing umpteen billion things that are so much more interesting and less painful than this, which sucks

I know it's a matter of finding something I enjoy doing.  I mean, I have no problem going to a regular derby practice for two and a half/three hours straight.  Any time I try to do something else, though, I injure myself.  Running?  I screw up my ankle.  Parkour?  I screw up my knee. 

I've had shoulder issues for the last almost 20 years, so trying to do any lifting/whatever just bugs it.

Blaaaaaaaah.

No comments:

Post a Comment