Monday, April 5, 2010

aaaaaaaand here we are at another week. Yay?

so tonight is team practice.  We are doing a final, final, final vote on our name. (did I mention it was a final vote?)  Tomorrow evening a bunch of people are coming over to my house to discuss uniforms.  Wednesday evening is the Board of Directors budget meeting.  Thursday evening, Roy bowls.  Friday is nothing right now.  Saturday morning is Maverick's bowling banquet (did I mention his team won first place this season? Yay!).  Sunday is practice, but Roy's got another bowling tournament all day so I may not be able to go to practice; we'll see.  The week after that is looking just as crammed full of stuff (actually, it's even more crammed; Maverick starts baseball practice three times a week). HOW DID MY LIFE GET SO FULL OF STUFF?

ANYway.

My knees were giving me grief this weekend; at first I thought it was because I wore different shoes than usual on Friday, but then someone suggested the temperature fluctuation (went from the 50's to the 80's) might have had something to do with it.  I wouldn't put it past my knees to decide OKAY LET'S GIVE KICKTORIA A WHOLE MESS O'ACHINESS MUHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment