Friday, April 9, 2010

i can haz break?

remember last post where I said that Maverick has next week off?  I looked at his school calendar last night and discovered that no, he has the week of the 19th off.  Geesh.  That could've ended very badly.

Anyway, I have had derby on the brain forever now.  If I'm not thinking about it in a "hey I'm the treasurer of the league way", I'm thinking about it in a "hey I'm the captain of a home team way", or I'm thinking about it in a "hey I'm a skater" way.  Gaaaaaaaaah.  Last night was the first night in a bazillion years I didn't have to go anywhere or so anything, so I basically sat on the sofa all night and drew these stupid little comic strips I've had on my brain for the last few weeks.  It was a nice break.

So it's Friday, and there's nothing on the schedule tonight, either.  Maybe I'll go to the gym?  Maybe?  I dunno. 

No comments:

Post a Comment