Friday, September 9, 2011

I put too much lip gloss on and now my mouth feels all slimy

Scrimmage night.  I was able to go because my father is more available to watch Maverick than originally thought.  (Yay!)

So the skate plate from Tuesday was on my left shin.  Last night I did something to hurt my right shin. MY POOR SHINS.  WAH.

The rink where we practice refinished the floors a week or so ago, so they're nice and sticky.  No sliding here!

At one point during a jam last night I was in danger of losing my balance and falling spectacularly, so I started shrieking to keep my balance.  It worked.

Found out a little bit more about what I'll be doing during the Fresh Meat bootcamp - I'll be captaining a group of new skaters, going with them from station to station and keeping an eye on them, coming up with a team name for them, etc., etc.  I'm very excited for it.  It should be a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment