Thursday, February 9, 2012

blah

I ended up not going to help with the Xanadu kids as I was just completely drained yesterday.  I fell asleep around 9pm and woke up at 8 this morning just as tired as I was at 9pm last night.

I wonder if I have mono or something.

Monday after practice I brought all the helmet panties home to wash and repair them.  They were lookin' kinda grungy.  The white-on-green ones I made last season, the seam around the bottom is starting to unravel (because I did it as a basting stitch and not a stretch stitch), and the stars on the really old original covers we got back in '08 are starting to come off.  I finally finally finally got around to finishing the green-on-white set of covers, so I'll bring those too.  (Did I mention I made white-on-black and black-on-white sets for the fresh meat?  Yeah, I did.  Yay me.)

My knee is bugging me this AM.  Sigh. I will have to ask Jeremy (my main PT guy. That's not his name, but he kinda looks like Jeremy Renner, so there y'go) on Tuesday if I can pretty pretty please with sugar on top start skating just a little tiny bit at practices.  I really want to try out my new skatesies.


No comments:

Post a Comment