Wednesday, March 7, 2012

upd8

so Monday I went to practice.  Did the full warmup, did one-on-one drills with no problem (except that my partner in the drills was one of my really good friends so we were giggling and otherwise cracking up the whole time). 

We were in the middle of a demonstration that kinda turned into a scrimmage when I fell really awkwardly and was like OH NO MY KNEE.  I immediately got off the track and iced it and sat out the rest of practice, but was fine yesterday.

This morning I had PT and told Jeremy how things went.  THEN I told him as sort of a "hey, I never mentioned this before but probably should have" thing that I haven't been wearing my brace while skating.  He was like "thaaaaaaaaaaaaat's......really when you should be wearing your brace without a doubt.  Like, it's more important than your knee pad."  Whoops!  I tried putting my kneepad on over my brace but it was really awkward and didn't really fit, so I will probably have to call the ortho guy and ask for a prescription for a slimmer profiled knee brace WHEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment