Tuesday, July 10, 2012

fun and entertainment

last night I went to the refs' practice to help them out with stuff.  It was a lot of fun - they asked us to run packs with specific events happening (skaters chasing the jammers out of play, etc.).  I purposely didn't wear my mouthguard* for three jams to see if anyone noticed.

The best part, though, was when one of the refs called me on a major and I just screamed "FUCK YOU, REF!" to see what he'd do. (I got a major for insubordination, a lot of laughs, and a few "wow, Queenie!"s because I'm usually such a nice person.)

So yeah.  I think this was the last ref practice, which is kind of a bummer because that was mucho fun.

----------------
*everyone knew to stay away from me and I just skated around very slowly

No comments:

Post a Comment