Tuesday, June 4, 2013

my coach and my team are awesome

last night was a fairly rough practice - a few people skated off with injuries, I got knocked into someone and my helmet pretty much gave her a black eye, our head ref got smacked in the face by a flailing hand, I ended up Rage Jamming (I jammed, kept getting knocked down, our coach called the jam as soon as I got through the pack, I was like I AM NOT DONE YET and kept going back around through the (now dispersing) pack.  Then I was like I AM GOING TO JAM AGAIN, GODDAMMIT, and it went a little bit better, but I did see some of my teammates making "Oooookayyyyy" faces).

So anyway, practice was weird, and with about an hour left to go, our coach was like "okay, LET'S GO GET ICE CREAM!".

So we did.

Best practice EVAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment