Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I've got no motivation, where is my motivation

(gah, that song is nineteen years old.  I AM OLD OLD OLD OLD)

So yeah, the best laid plans of mice and men get really screwed up when life intervenes.  I was on a good track for going to the fitness club and doing that core class, but then Maverick made the bowling team (yeah, a 7th grader made the high school varsity bowling team YEAH MY KID IS AWESOME) and they have practices on Tuesday and I have to get him to the bowling alley which means I have to leave work at 2:30 so I can't stay late so I can't get in late so I can't go to the Tuesday class.  Sigh.

And then I was making smoothies and decided to try soy milk instead of almond milk and soy milk's really gross so that kinda turned me off those.

And I just generally have no interest in exercise because IT'S SO FRICKIN' BORING AND THERE ARE SO MANY OTHER THINGS I WOULD RATHER DO THAN EXERCISE.

Oh, yeah, my knee - should probably update on that.  I had my MRI and it came back that I had a slight sprain of my ACL.  They said I didn't need PT or anything like that; just avoid any twisting-type motions and I should be fine by the start of the year.  Unfortunately, I forget stuff like that, so I go and walk 16,000+ steps a day (bout day, of course) and dance for, like, two minutes and my knee bugs me for the next day.  I CANNOT WIN.


No comments:

Post a Comment