Monday, November 4, 2013

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Got the MRI done.  It was even noisier than I remember.  Hopefully I'll find out what the deal is at the end of the week.

Tweaked my work schedule so I can go to some of the fitness classes at the health club.  Whether I actually GO to them or not, however, is another question.

Yesterday was a "Women's Expo" at the local mall, so I went and helped out.  One of my leaguemates came by to work her shift and she had a green smoothie.  I looked at it and was like "okay, that's just creepy" but when she came back from getting something from her car, she asked me if I wanted to try it. I said "sure" and it was DELICIOUS.  She said it had spinach and kale and bananas and apples and almonds and all sort of other healthy stuff in it, so I'm gonna try making one.  We have an old-school blender at home, we'll see what happens.


No comments:

Post a Comment