Wednesday, March 26, 2014

OMG YOU GUYS

I ran yesterday.  

Voluntarily.

For an extended chunk of time.

I'm not sure what I have and haven't said, but I got a membership to Planet Fitness. It's $10 a month, it's close to my house (and on the way home from work), so I figured it wouldn't be too painful.

I've only been once before in the three weeks or so since I got my membership, so I went yesterday.  I put the Zombies, Run! app on my phone and went to town.

I didn't keep track of my run (because I had the app set to GPS and not accelerometer, and I stopped and started the program on the treadmill a few times), but it was something like 2.25 miles in 25 minutes, YAY ME.  

And I didn't feel horrible or injure myself in any way afterwards!

My ortho appointment for my shoulder is this afternoon.  Hopefully it will go encouragingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment