Wednesday, December 22, 2010

hee

so you can tell I'm excited about roller derby again because I'm posting more often. :^)

So!  I'm trying to decide what wheels I should get. It's pretty much a given that I will stick with Heartless, because they have done very right by me and I like the narrow wheels.  I have a set of white (96A Vanish) that I believe I used once, so I'll put those as my outside wheels.  But what to do for the inside?

When I started out, I used the wheels that came with my skates - Blue Tuners (93A).  Then I switched to Fugitives, gray pushers (they're basically the same as the orange ones) (88A) and red outside (92A).  Then, as I said before, I went to Heartless Voodoo (86A) and Chaser (92A).

I'm thinking that while I like the grip level that I had with the Voodoo/Chaser, I could probably go up a hardness level, which would bring me to Stalker (88A) or Creeper (90A). I don't want to go much beyond that, I don't think.  I can buy either set at the rink where we practice. 

I will probably end up getting Stalkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment