Thursday, June 2, 2011

where's my new skate wheels?!

(said to the cadence of "where's my spy camera?" for those've you who are old and watched the Simpsons back in the first season)

On Sunday I ordered some Radar Diamond wheels.  YAY!  I want them NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW.  (Unless the truck they're in blows up or something, I should have them by the championship bout.)

CHAMPIONSHIP BOUT WAHOO!  I really hope we win.  It would cap off our UNDEFEATED SEASON FUCK YEAH.

I took a look at our B-team travel season, and so far both our away bouts are in Canada.  Sweet!  I like going to Canada.  Hell, I just love away bouts.  Especially when the after party is walking distance from the hotel.  And when there's $1 jello shots.  Heeheehee.

---------------

My Adventures in Sudden Weight Loss have tapered off; I'm down about 8-9 pounds from where I usually am.  Best I can figure is that it's all the weight I *should've* been losing from all the years of derby I have been doing.  I AM NOT COMPLAINING.

No comments:

Post a Comment