Friday, December 27, 2013

Indeed with the holidays and the whatnot

so I skated on the new wheels last Saturday.  Just throw a wildly-patterned shirt on me, give me a British accent and an affinity for cars, and start calling me James May because those wheels have turned me into CAPTAIN SLOW. 

I also had to push harder to maintain speed, which didn't make my knee very happy.

So, I think I will use them during practices as sort of a training wheel so that when I go to actually play I will be the TOUGHEST SKATER OF THEM ALLLLLLL or something like that.  I am not looking forward to trying to put my bearings back into the Diamonds though.

So, my knee.  My lovely, lovely, die in a fire knee.  I didn't drive at all on Tuesday or Wednesday and I think that helped.  I can do the exercises I've been given with no problem. (I finally got the proper spelling of the jump starting thing on my knee - it's called iontophoresis.)  Every once in a while it gives off little HI I'M HERE TO RUIN YOUR DAY vibes, but knock on wood it hasn't been horrible lately.  We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment