Wednesday, December 18, 2013

it's beginning to look a lot like I'll be skating again soon!

so, knock on really heavy wood, my knee has been doing quite well since Monday.  I tend to do more driving at the start of the week (what with the bowling stuff) and before, my knee would be achy and whatnot at the end of the day, but it's been good so far.

I think I'm gonna go skating again on Saturday to try out my new wheels, which means I have to remove the wheels currently on my skates, and clean my bearings 'cause they're FEEEEEELTHY.  Which means I have to find my bearing press.  It's in the house somewhere, I hope.  I do have to admit I look forward to it not taking 45 minutes to install the bearings in my new wheels (the one negative I have about my Diamonds).


No comments:

Post a Comment