Thursday, October 13, 2011

oh yes it's scrimmage night and the feeling's right

YAY IT'S THURSDAY

I've been rostered for the November 5 bout in Canada.  Road trip yay!  My enhanced license showed up about a week ago so I am SET.

Not much else is new in the land of Derby Chalk Drawings.  It's hard to believe that the season will be over in a little over a month.  I forget when next season starts - it's either January or February.  I should probably be more aware of stuff like that.

Fresh Meat is going well - we're past Boot Camp now and we're heading into the actual training.  I'll be in charge of a new group of skaters now; I'm really looking forward to it.  I'd like to start going to Wednesday night Adult Skate at the rink where we practice (since the Fresh Meat only have one practice a week, on Sunday nights, a lot of them also go to this), but Maverick has fencing lessons then and I have to take him to those.  Plus, it'd be *another* night out of the house and I *do* like seeing my husband and kid every once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment