Friday, October 14, 2011

WEEKEND WEEKEND WEEKEND WAHOO

Last night we divided up into whites and blacks and scrimmaged.  The only requirements for the night were that everyone had to have fun and everyone had to jam.

It sucked, as per usual.

Tomorrow night is my 20th high school reunion.  It should be pretty fun.  High school was not a pit of vipers for me (that was junior high); I went to an all-female Catholic high school with a graduating class of 76 girls and was voted "most unique" or "most unusual" or something like that.  (I would wear pillbox hats to class.)  There's been talk of doing something afterwards (since it ends at 8pm), all I can think is that it probably will not be like a derby afterparty.

Unless we all end up drunk off our asses, dancing to Girl Talk at 3am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment