Tuesday, January 15, 2013

eep (gets kinda icky in paragraph #3)

so in doing that run/jog/whatever on Saturday I did something to my left knee, as when I went to Sunday Morning Death Paces it was hurting.  MORAL OF THE STORY: Don't go running/jogging/whatevering.

Anton Apolo OhHELLno wasn't there on Sunday - he's been sick - so two leaguemates ran practice, which was worse.  Anton does a lot more explanation of what we're doing before we do it, which equals "sweet wonderful rest time".  Sunday it was "okay, do this and this and this and this and GO!"

I got accidentally whacked in the face with someone's hand at last night's practice, so I ended up with a bloody nose.  It wasn't that big a deal, except for the part where some of the blood accidentally went down the back of my throat and I coughed up a nickel-sized blood clot.  That was gross and took me a while to recover from.  It's not broken or anything, just sore if I brush my hand with it and there's the faintest shadow of a bruise.

Not going to practice tonight - want to give my knee a chance to recover.  I'm a little worried about it - there's a bruise on my kneecap, but I don't know if it's that which is causing me pain or if it's a repeat of January 2012.  I SERIOUSLY HOPE NOT.


No comments:

Post a Comment