Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Great Moments in Stupidity, by Queen Kicktoria

I don't like wearing over-the-knee socks to practice because my legs get hot. I don't like wearing tights because my legs get hot (and the seams on the toe hurt after a while). I don't like wearing leggings because I don't like them. Therefore, I usually go bare-legged with short socks at practice.

Fast-forward to last night, at practice. I take a fall, and there's a huge SQUEAK. That SQUEAK is the sound of rink rash.

Sigh.

And I didn't even get a cool battle scar from it! It's just a little tiny red patch that hurts like hell. I never bruise, I never get rink rash. I never get anything cool to show off.

Anyway.

My blood blister/callus thing on my right foot is also acting up, mostly because I had to lace my skate very loosely to keep my toes from bugging me. I CAN'T WIN.

On the other hand, Stonyfield Oikos Greek yogurt with caramel? pure, unadulterated awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment