Sunday, February 6, 2011

last night, yay!

So last night was thoroughly and completely awesome. To wit:

1. I did not have to deal with big bout production stuff. There were a few minor instances where I had to deal with stuff, and last year's Bout Production Manager and I were both like "why are we the ones dealing with this?" and then I went on.

2. We won both our games! (Our three home teams competed round-robin style; two thirty minute games, one against each team.)

3. Our captains agreed to a rule that if one team is leading by more than thirty points, they have to start switching up their lineups, etc. This is how I ended up jamming in the first game (and completed a pretty nifty star pass, if I do say so myself).

4. Apparently at one point in the second game I had a thoroughly awesome hit on the jammer. I didn't see where she ended up, but I ended up on the ground right in front of the penalty box and everyone seemed to be like OMFG THAT WAS FANTASTIC afterwards, so I guess it looked good.

So I'm super-duper happy now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment