Wednesday, April 11, 2012

yay

I've been rostered!

It's in New Hampshire - and not "just over the Vermont border New Hampshire", but "spit and you'll hit Maine New Hampshire."  About an eight hour drive.  And the bout starts at 4pm.

Methinks I will be leaving Friday afternoon and staying over.

I had my last PT session; Jeremy sees fit that I don't need to see him again unless I want to.  He asked me on a scale of 1 to 10 how I felt my roller derby playing was now (10 being back to where I was before), and I told him "8.5 to 9, but the rest is mental", which is the case.

I wonder if it's my skates.  I know last Thursday I had to tighten the hell out of my trucks cause I felt wobbly.  Maybe next skating time (Sunday) I'll go back to my old skates and see if I still have issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment