Monday, July 15, 2013

blech

so I went to Sunday practice because we were told it would only be our team (the A team was participating in a tournament) and it would give us extra time to practice together and we really really really needed to be there.

There were, of course, only eight of us.  GAAAA. 

I was sooooooooooooooo bitchy during the off skates workout.  Mr. Hyde would've looked at me and said DUDE YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN.  Things improved once we got on skates, though.

We had one skater with us who'd passed her assessment but hadn't been rostered to a team yet, and we sent her through as a jammer for part of a light scrimmage.  She did pretty well but then had to stop and puke.  I felt bad for her, and it made me realize how far I've come in my endurance and whatnot.

Then I went home and slept for four hours, which *ALWAYS* happens and which is why I don't go to Sunday practices usually.

Anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment