Friday, July 12, 2013

ow ow ow OWWWWWWWWWW

Scrimmage last night.  Had some awesome moments (had the opposing jammer pushing up against my chest for almost the entire straightaway, earning our jammer valuable time; swooping up to where one of my teammates had a jammer trapped and knocking her out of bounds; clipping another jammer right on the turn so that she ended up so far ahead out of bounds she just called it off rather than skate back).

Then there was this one screwed up moment where I was up on one skate wildly, my second skate went out from under me and I fell on my right butt cheek.  I don't know if I hit nerves or muscles or what but it hurt SO MUCH that I could barely get up afterwards.  I finished the jam and sat out for a good ten minutes with an ice pack.  It's still pretty painful now (at least I can sit).

No comments:

Post a Comment