Thursday, October 24, 2013

I'm gonna do this, REALLY I AM

so I was looking at the class schedule for the fitness place I signed up for.  There are a few that look interesting ("Core Challenge", "HardCore", a few higher intesity water aerobic classes) but the schedule for the classes is changing at the beginning of November, and if I were to do this I'd need to rejigger my work hours, so I'm going to wait a bit.  Maybe go in and just do normal individual stuff (though I have determined that I am probably more likely to do stuff if there are a bunch of people around me dedicated to doing the exact same thing).

I do get a free personal training session, so maybe I'll use that and be like TEACH ME HOW TO USE THESE MACHINES AND FIND A WEIGHT FOR ME TO START WITH.

Yes, I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I did this before a few years ago and it just turned into a magical money disappearing thing.  This time it's only for three months which I already paid for at $12 a month.  So it's not THAT bad. 

In theory, at least.  Watch me break my leg on a bicycle or something. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment