Monday, January 31, 2011

BOUT WEEK WAHOO

So hey, there's a bout on Saturday! Yay! I've missed it so. It's going to be bizarre not having to be SO INVOLVED IN THE WHOLE PROCESS THINGER, not having to be in charge of the money and all that. (I have volunteered to work the box office for the first part, though.)

We got our headshots taken on Saturday. I've picked the one I'm going to use in the programs and the website, although many people have told me there's another one they like as well. As soon as I can get a dedicated link to the picture (right now I can only link to the whole gallery) I will post it.

I replaced my bearings and put the new laces on my skates yesterday, though I managed to lace my right skate too tight and it was really making my toes hurt. (Plus, the laces are waxed because they're hockey laces and they don't want to move, so I have to sit there and finagle my foot around and it's a pain.)

Yesterday was Coach Apolo Anton OhHELLno practice, as per usual. It's not really as horrific as once it was, though by the end I am still turning 30 second planks into more like 20 second planks with a lot of breaks in the middle. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment