Tuesday, January 11, 2011

okay!

so last night's practice went much better.  We went around while stretching and told our goals for the upcoming season. Mine were:

1. Actually exercise on non-practice days; and
2. Not be such a negative, pessimistic person.

The captains and other people seemed to appreciate everyone's honesty in their goals, so I feel better about that.  Beyond that practice went really well; I realized that I can still do pushups, even if my chest doesn't touch the ground (and my knees are bent).  We worked on strategy and some new techniques.

So today, I have been told, is a rest day (wahoo) and then tomorrow we're supposed to do half an hour of stuff pretty hard.  Or something. :)

Oh, yesterday I also found out some super duper hyper yay fantastic news that I can't share yet. But it's most cool.  So that put me in a good mood as well.

Oh, and my brand-new kneepad broke last night.  One of the rivets ripped out of the fabric.  I've put an e-mail in to the guy who makes them, we'll see what he says.

No comments:

Post a Comment