Friday, January 21, 2011

fa la la la laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Last night was league scrimmage. I brought Maverick (he had his DS and was basically invisible the entire time), so I was able to stay for 1.5 hours of the 2.5 hour practice. I know I won't get an attendance point for it, but I'll make my attendance anyway with Sunday/Monday practices.

So we scrimmaged, and it was good, but at one point I managed to go from "skating in a pack in a normal way" to "run into a brick wall, chest-first" in about 0.1 seconds. I have *no* idea who or what hit me. It was the first time I've ever not immediately popped up from a fall. I sat there for a second, going "WTF was that?" before I was able to get up. Fortunately, the jam ended shortly after that. People came up to me afterwards and said "I'm surprised you were able to get up after that."

My mouthguard sucks. I can't talk clearly with it in. (Which is annoying, 'cause I had my dentist make it for me special.)

I did try the greek yogurt + ranch dip powder thing. It was good, except I put too much powder in, and while I previously thought it would be impossible to have too much ranch, it is.

(Edited to add that I just checked the attendance spreadsheet and I did get a full attendance point for last night. Yay!)

No comments:

Post a Comment