Monday, January 10, 2011

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh

Yesterday was the first Apolo Anton OhHELLno practice of the season.  I really hate and despise these practices because they're long and tiring and annoying and SUCK.  I DON'T LIKE DOING BURPEES.

I know I've said many times before that I don't like gradual changes in things; I don't notice them, so it's like, what's the point?  I also don't like accomplishing something and then being told "nope, not good enough."  My response is not "Oh, I guess that means I have to try harder!"  My response is "can't win; don't try."  Like, remember how excited I got when I could actually do pushups, only to learn that it's not a pushup if your chest doesn't touch the ground?  Or how I worked out really hard, like 3x a week only to not make the travel team last season?  Can't win, don't try.

I'm a very negative person, this I've learned.

1 comment:

  1. I think a lot of people are like that - it makes life easier, but if we aren't pushing ourselves how are we to become AMAZING?!

    Derby has been very very hard for me, because I don't like doing things that don't come naturally. Try to think positive, and keep on keepin' on!

    ReplyDelete