Thursday, January 13, 2011

so!

last night, on a non-practice day, I actually exercised.

To quote Craig Ferguson, I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ended up doing day two of the Roller Derby Workout stuff from the Facebook group (20 squats/60 second plank/20 lunges right leg/20 lunges left leg/60 second plank/20 pushups/30 second plank).  You're supposed to go through that five times, but I only got through it twice, and some of my 60 second planks were more like 45 second planks with a few collapses in the middle, BUT I DID THEM.  AND THEN I DID A BUNCH OF WII FIT STUFF, AND NOT JUST THE BALANCE GAMES.  I HULA-HOOPED FOR SIX MINUTES, DAMMIT, AMONGST OTHER THINGS.


So, there's that.


I've also switched to a smaller travel coffee mug so I only bring one cup's worth to work instead of two.  And if I have not sung the praises of Greek yogurt in a while, allow me to do it here.  OMFG GREEK YOGURT IS THE BEST, SRSLY.  IT TASTES JUST LIKE SOUR CREAM AND IS NO FAT AND HAS ELEVENTY BILLION GRAMS OF PROTEIN.  Like, wow.  It's a miracle food.

1 comment:

  1. WTG on the working out thing! I am now going to practice 4 times a week but still haven't managed to work out on off-days. Hmph.

    Greek Yogurt = WIN. Especially with ranch powder stuff mixed in + raw veggies. YUM

    ReplyDelete