Wednesday, March 30, 2011

hmm...

I should probably go to the gym today or do some sort of exercising.

I know no one asked, but here is my PLAYLIST THAT GETS ME THROUGH THE EXERCISING:

Do You Want To - Franz Ferdinand
I'm Shipping Up to Boston - Dropkick Murphys
In the Hall of the Mountain King - Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross (Social Network soundtrack)
March of the Pigs - Nine Inch Nails
Mombasa - Hans Zimmer (Inception soundtrack)
The Hand That Feeds - Nine Inch Nails
Transmission - Joy Division
Until it Talks - Divide & Kreate*
How You Like Me Now - The Heavy

*This is an awesome mashup of "Until It Sleeps" by Metallica and the Thin White Duke remix of "Talk" by Coldplay.  Like I said, it's awesome.

 I tried putting "Bohemian Like You" by the Dandy Warhols on this playlist, but it's just not clicking.  It's not angry/driving/inspiring/whatever enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment