Wednesday, March 9, 2011

oh dear

Our poor team is shrinking.  Once upon a time, we were at 20 skaters.  Now we're at 15 with one injured.

Saturday is the St. Patrick's Day parade and I am praying for good weather because last year was quite miserable.  So far the forecast isn't fantastic (snow later in the afternoon, high 36) but we'll see what happens.

I'm able to go to practice again this Thursday (yay) but won't be able to go on Sunday because Maverick has a bowling tournament and Roy has been put in charge of organizing all the bowlers and I might have to drive some of them to the alley (which is about half an hour away).  I'm really crying about missing that practice, lemme tell ya. 

Although, to be honest, while the corework and all that is really annoying, what I hate most is the warmup jogging.  I DON'T JOG.  (Well, I did at one point - I did the Couch to 5K - but I don't anymore).  It does nothing but make me tired and make all the people who do jog cheerfully encourage me to speed up, which makes me shoot death daggers at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment