Sunday, January 17, 2010

okay

so since Kyle called in sick on Tuesday we moved Death Paces to Saturday AM.  Which kinda sucked, because after I was done I was so drained that I slept most of the afternoon.  Whoops.

He had me doing new stuff (step stuff and a different kind of leg press and bicycle crunches and arm stuff).  Whee.  So I got home and slept, like I said.

So I think I've said, or if I haven't, I have been off skates since around Thanksgiving, to give my hamstring a chance to calm itself down.  Anyway, I went to practice this morning and....

it didn't horrifically suck.

I wasn't doing anything big and all-out and whatever, and my left leg made its presence known, but I wasn't gasping and crying in pain or whatever.  We'll see what happens.  Our tryouts are the first week of February, so there's still a little time.  We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment