Sunday, January 31, 2010

teh weekendzar

so for eleventy billion reasons that I don't need to go into (read: laziness), I didn't go to the gym on Friday.

Yesterday I did a LAST CHANCE WORKOUT before assessments.  A bunch of us went to this little roller rink that is usually deserted.  I wanted to try out my wheels again and my new toe stops, both of which rule.  As I expected, my hamstring started bugging me (GODDAMMIT) but what can I do at this point? Not much.

So now it's Sunday and I didn't want to go to the gym today either (especially since Maverick was at a friend's house - that right there is prime nappin' time) but I went.  I HOPE THE POWERS THAT BE ARE HAPPY.  But, fortunately, my least favorite machine (the assisted dip/pull up) machine was broken, so I had a legitimate reason not to use it YAY WAHOO.

And now my right knee hurts for some reason.  I CAN'T WIN.

Tomorrow evening is my assessment, we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment