Tuesday, May 24, 2011

like cooking oil, on top of ice, on top of glass.

that's what the track was like last night.  Crazy slippery.  We were falling like bowling pins (and then falling over the people who had already fallen).  At one point during the warmups, I got accidentally smacked in the face by a flailing hand as one of my teammates fell.

So it was crazy slippery, and warm, and we were all big buckets of sweat by the end of the night.  When I got up from the track after doing our calisthenic exercises, there was a big backwards "691" in sweat on the track, from my shirt.

I never mentioned - my booty shorts were a HUGE hit.  Everyone loved them, and they didn't ride up too much or anything like that.  I got fabric to make another pair (this pair will be silvery sparkly) and I started pinning them together last night; I'll finish 'em tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment