Thursday, April 7, 2011

It's Thursday, Thursday....just call me Rebeca Not-Quite-Black

So yesterday I went to the gym, hopped on the treadmill and did another 12 minute mile.  Yay! (I take victories wherever I can get 'em.)  The only ill effects I had were the fact that my mouth got crazy dry and my calf muscles started to ache after a while.  I think if I actually stretch beforehand, I should be ok.

Tonight is Roy's last Thursday night bowling for the season.  Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!  I can start going to scrimmage night again on a regular basis!  Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!  (At least until September when his season starts up again! Booooooooooooooooooooooooooo!)  I just hope that it doesn't turn into a "I can attend Thursday practices now, so I won't go on Sunday anymore."  As much as I really do not like Sunday practices, I do need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment