Monday, July 18, 2011

I am tired, I am weary, I could sleep for a thousand years

Friday night I helped out at the County Fair for three hours, taking money from people in cars and buying their admission for them.

Saturday I spent nine frickin' hours at the local amusement park with the kid.

Sunday morning was league practice.  And jogging.  I fucking hate jogging.  I spent the entire time waaaaay behind everyone else, swearing until I eventually said "screw this" and I walked. 

Sunday afternoon was the home season picnic, which was fun.

Sunday evening I had to help out at the County Fair again.

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooo tired still.  And I have to go to practice tonight or I won't make attendance for Saturday's bout (oh, yeah, bout week wahoo).

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment