Friday, July 15, 2011

yesterday was Thursday

so I was in a craptastic mood last night at scrimmage.  I tried to turn that in to pure, unbridled rage against the other team.  I think it actually just turned me into Bitter Sullen Kicktoria, which is less than useless.  I need to work on that.

(There was one jam, however, where our jammer needed to get through and I just turned into ARGH I AM GOING TO FUCK WITH YOU, BLOCKER ON THE OTHER TEAM!  AND NOW I AM GOING TO FUCK WITH YOU, OTHER BLOCKER ON THE OTHER TEAM!  GARRRRRRRRARRRRRRR!  I don't know if it helped her or not, but I felt better afterwards.)

Everyone loved the jammer covers.  I screwed up my serger Wednesday night - I totally fucked up rethreading it, which resulted in a broken needle AND deep gouges in BOTH knives, so I have to hope Roy can resharpen the knives otherwise I have to spend, like, $50 to get new ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment