Wednesday, July 6, 2011

so, updatingness

Our Sunday practices, which once were 10-12:30, are now 9-11.  This sucks, even beyond the obvious that I now have to get up even earlier - the place we practice is now a good 20-25 minutes away (as opposed to the 10 minutes to where we normally practice) so I get all annoyed and QUEEN SMASH and all that.

Anyway.  It's BOUT WEEK WAHOO!  We're traveling to Canada, which will be hella mega fun.  I know exactly where my passport is so I won't be scrambling around at the last minute trying to find it. 

We didn't have practice on Monday ('cause we were busy what with the fireworks and the partying and the firebreathing) so the A team let us practice with them last night.  It was good; my wheels are absolutely FABOO on the wood floor.  Love, love, love.

One of my home teammates lent me her 187 kneepads, since I am in the market for new ones.  I tried them on at ECE but didn't like them; I thought they stuck out too much and would get in my way when I did crossovers.  Well, I was wrong, they'll be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment