Thursday, July 14, 2011

scrimmagey scrimmageness

that's tonight.  I like scrimmage night.  I just like playing roller derby.

I'm almost done with both white-on-green jammer helmet covers - I just need to sew the second star on the second cover.  I was going to start the pivot ones last night but I broke one of the needles on my serger while threading it, so I have to go buy more this afternoon.

Tomorrow night I'm helping out at the County Fair (league members are collecting tickets and representin').  Saturday I'm taking Maverick to the amusement park (we have season tickets and I've promised him we'd go as often as we could), Sunday we've got practice, then an end-of-home-season picnic, then I'm helping at the Fair again.  THIS SUMMER IS JUST JAM-PACKED WITH STUFF GOING ON OMFG.

 
(in which I do my best Ally Sheedy impression)

No comments:

Post a Comment