Friday, March 19, 2010

because naps are NICE, ok?

so I threw on my skates again last night and skated up and down the street.  Mostly for the exercise and the HOLY COW IT'S NICE OUT AND THE SUN IS STILL OUT AFTER DINNER YAY SPRING WAHOOOOOOO but also so I could keep an eye on Maverick while he played with the kids across the street (I am a wee bit of an overprotective parent).

I am going to the gym tonight. It's been a frickin' month. Oops.  How did my life get so busy?  How did I get so lazy (see the title of this post).

Hm, this weekend.  Going to see the Diary of a Wimpy Kid movie with Maverick.  Then going out with a (former) skater friend for her birthday. (She fucked up her wrist moving furniture last year, was told by her doctor if she falls on it again it could be permanently injured.  She does computer graphics for a living, so she kinda needs the use of her hands/wrists.)  Then Sunday practice, skills & drills for Maverick for baseball (and then his assessment for which team he'll be on) and then over to my parents' house for dinner.

Like I said, how did my life get so busy?

No comments:

Post a Comment