Tuesday, March 23, 2010

si teh tuesday

so OMG I LOVE MY NEW WHEELS YOU GUYS I AM NOT KIDDING.  They are a perfect combination of grip and slick.  I could snake across the track without feeling like I was going to careen out of control, and I did 27 laps in 5 minutes without trying that hard, so they're not slowing me down.  I am a happy, happy camper.

We're voting on our team name this week - narrowed it down to five.  One will have to be thrown out (we realized too late it copies a skater's name, which is "strongly discouraged"), two are...okay, one I really don't like that much and the fifth is COMPLETELY AND AWESOMELY FULL OF WIN.  Like, we HAVE to have this as our team name, to the point where if we don't I just want to pull captain's privilege and say "WE'RE DOING THIS GODDAMMIT".  I won't do that, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment