Wednesday, March 31, 2010

si teh wednesdayzar

so I went to the travel team practice yesterday, in the hopes of observing and writing down ideas for skills and training and all that.  Unfortunately the practice got delayed for an hour and a half because there was a kid skating party, so we all ended up going to one of the skaters' houses and they all talked uniform stuff.

I have no idea what we're going to do for uniforms.  I know what I would like, but that won't necessarily translate into what the team wants.  Unfortunately. :) 

Tonight I have a coach/captain meeting, then tomorrow I have to go to practice (with Maverick in tow) for a little bit to collect dues and chase down team members with their name suggestions.  I will get an evening at home at some point in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment