Thursday, February 4, 2010

let's see

it's a non-exercise day, and practices don't start proper for a few weeks, so....what shall I talk about today?

I could talk about how tasty my Dunkin' Donuts coffee is this AM.

I could talk about how I forgot to write our account number on the check I sent to the postage meter place, and we're down to less than $20 on the meter.   Oops.

I could talk about my new chopped-off hair cut.  I went from below shoulder-length hair to, like, super mega hella short.  It's nice.

I could talk about how I'm contemplating seeing if anyone wants to buy my (yellow, 92a) Chaser wheels and replace them with (black, 88a) Stalker wheels.  (Though I may wait to see how they work on sport court.)

I could talk about how I wish it would stop being so damn cold.

I could talk about how when I did the 20 laps in 5 minutes assessment back in November 2008, my average lap time was 11.95 seconds, and when I did the 25 laps in 5 minutes assessment on Monday, my average lap time was 10.56 seconds.

I could talk about the track that I wore into the basement floor when I was in 3rd and 4th grade from rollerskating on metal wheels, and how it's really kinda strange that after 25+ years, I'm back on skates again.

I could talk about how my elbow pads are held together by strings now and that I need to get new ones but I haven't found a place that sells ONLY elbow pads.

I could talk about how I should probably get a new helmet and how I'll need to have Lainey (one of our skaters who is quite artistic) paint another crown on it.  (I could talk about how the crown makes it very easy for me to spot myself in pictures.)

well, I guess I just did.

No comments:

Post a Comment