Wednesday, February 17, 2010

middle of teh weekzar

I WENT TO THE GYM LAST NIGHT.  Whee.  I started feeling crappy again during the weight lifting and exercise machine portion of it, though.  Don't know why. 

The assisted dip/pull machine was fixed and even though I hate that machine so very much, I did my repetitions on it.  My left elbow is still bugging me a little, but I slogged through it.  Go me.

I also did a half hour on the elliptical, during which I alternated between watching the Olympics (men's figure skating, yawn) and the pop-up rerun of LOST.  Did you know that there is a love triangle between Jack, Sawyer and Kate? I would not have known that if it weren't for those pop-ups!  Thank you ABC!

So today is Ash Wednesday and as a lapsed Catholic, I feel it is my duty to give up something for Lent, so I am going (read: trying) to give up eating everything that's not nailed down.  Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment