Wednesday, February 10, 2010

so

some of y'all (by which I mean no one, who reads this blog, anyway?) might notice that I do 99.9% of my posting during work hours. Why would you risk getting fired, Kicktoria*?  Doesn't your job have an Internet policy?

In a word, no.

I work for one attorney who asked me once, completely serious, "How far does the Internet go?"

Basically as long as the work that needs to get done gets done, he really doesn't care what I do.  Heck, half the time he'll go out for lunch and not come back until I've already left for the day (I work 9am-2pm).

I have a very sweet deal here, for which I am most grateful.

-----------------------------
*For what it's worth, I generally prefer to be called Kicktoria, but 95% of the league calls me Queen or Queenie, so I deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment